Social Reach App Terminology
In marketing, Noise is anything that will cause distraction from a potential customer hearing your message.
What causes “noise”?
- Your message is too similar to your competitor’s.
- Too much text that distracts from the main point of your ad.
How to reduce the noise:
- Have a clear, comprehensible message.
- Develop a strategy that reaches your target audience.
- Focus on your key message and core points.
If you need help with your marketing strategy, contact us for a consultation.